18 August 2010

April 2010

Back to reality at home.

But this month saw Molly's first sleepover with her friend Anna. OMG, who knew going to bed could be so much fun! (please, I am talking about two 4 years olds here!!) A fabulous afternoon of painting and making and eating and giggling. They were so exhausted that by the time it got to bedtime, they were zonked much, much quicker then I anticipated, so cute!

Molly and I also had our first 'girls weekend away'. We went to a friends bach at Lake Clearwater, it was so fabulous. The weather was atrocious, but we biked and walked and snuggled by the fire, ate too much, read a thousand stories and had the best fun. Molly loved it (so did I!). We missed our boys, but you know they managed without us - a little too well to be honest! - at least I got an amazing baby squeeze when I got home.

Our friend put together a little movie of our weekend, feel free to watch it (the music was chosen because it's Molly's favourite song of the moment. Nanny danced with her to it in England and Molly sang it to us all weekend), thanks Kat -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDcN25aorvM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home