13 March 2008

Footnote

Molly stayed all day at PreSchool. Not a whimper after I left and just a beautiful beaming grin when I walked in to pick her up.

She had a lovely morning, played with everything (she especially enjoyed the swings and trampoline), and she had drawn/painted two lovely pictures, one for Mummy and one for Bampy (it's on the way, a late birthday gift - someone must have been paying attention whilst we were ordering online eh?!).

The teachers both said she did great and the histrionics were purely for my benefit... hoorah and phew in equal measures!

1 Comments:

Blogger Domestic Goddess said...

Dont you love picking them up, I get so excited on the way. However it still peeves me off how I really cannot get much out of her in regards to what she did all day, oh I feel so left out. Mind you my girl is a seasoned veteran of a whole year now and besides some of the less desirable habits she has picked up, it has done her so well, she now goes two days a week 9.30 to 3.30 on Tues and 9 to 5 on Thurs. Beware of the 20 hours free, it was actually more exspensive for us to do it rather than the WINZ subsiday, which you should be on

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home