10 November 2007

Singin' in the rain...

I have some even cuter pics of Moo running around nude in the garden and under the sprinkler, but after talking to a friend of mine who has just started working for the STOP Trust in Christchurch (and attended some truly scary induction and internet training) I decided against the nudey shots, no matter how cute they are - plus, I don't know how much Molly would thank me when she's eighteen!

So, no, she's not practising her singing in the rain dance routine, she needed her umbrella to keep her dry under the sprinkler! I know, I know, we tried to explain that maybe just staying out of the sprinklers reach might be more effective, but she's two and therefore knows far better then two fully grown adults (I used the term loosely obviously!).

And I'll be honest, we didn't really try that hard to stop her, cause she says 'splinkler' and 'gumbrella' which is just so cute it's untrue. Oh and yes, we do have a paddling pool for her, but the basin is so much easier to fill, expecially when you know that any second she'll go off the whole idea or the heavens will open again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Domestic Goddess said...

Lordy I just cannot think of tha twhole internet thing. I am already scared of everything!

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home