18 August 2007

Long time, no news...

I was going to start with another lame apology for my lack of 'blogging', but I'm giving that up, it's boring and I've started the last three or four entries with the same thing... so from now on, I will just try to be a bit more regular.

OK, so, latest pic of our gorgeous girl. She's such a little character at the moment. We took her to Port Levy today - it was beautiful this morning, felt almost like Spring - and she was picking up clams or pippy shells (or something, my marine ecology knowledge is not what it was!) breaking them apart and then saying 'oh no, what happened! they broke!'. Daddy caught this photo mid-exclamation, very cute.

She's a been off and on poorly now for a couple of weeks, a bout of strep throat, swiftly followed by gluey eyes and high temperature, so we've had a fairly trying time for a wee while now. Please let this be her last illness for at least a couple of weeks, we all need some sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home