19 March 2008

Am I ready?

Are you ever ready for baby number two, three or four? just a hypothetical at this stage - no one get overexcited eh?! OK, well I won't either then.

On Monday this week I had an instant family of three. One three year old, Molly at 2 and a half and an 18 month old, from 7.30am until 6.00pm, now that's a full-on day! OH MY GOD!

But you know what, we coped. The kids were actually really great and even though it was more fun then Hunter and Molly could really stand I managed to get them all to nap in the afternoon - so I did have twenty minutes off, and drank a whole cup of coffee, hot! Woo hoo!

I don't know if we would have done so well if the wee one was walking already. She's still such a baby baby, not much hair, very few teeth and not quite walking yet, but oh my goodness can she talk! At one point I had all three of them on the swing set, and all three of them are screaming at the top of their lungs, 'higher, higher!' so funny.

One bonus being I certainly didn't need the gym after that, what I needed was a large glass of wine and a big bath. What I got was a grumpy hubby and an overtired and moody Molly... and then I collapsed on the couch!

1 Comments:

Blogger Domestic Goddess said...

Too Late..............you silly woman of course I got over excited!!!!!!! so much so that I only skim read the post and had to re read it again because I could not find what I was looking for!!!

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home