19 March 2008

Strange little girl...

Yesterday morning, whilst Molly and I were having our wake-up cuddle and milk in Mummy's bed (such a lovely way to start the day, and even better because I get to stay in bed for maybe 15 more minutes!), Molly was looking at my t-shirt and asked what it said. This is the shirt that was gifted to us from our honeymoon hotel in the Seychelles, it has a palm tree and the name of the place, pretty dull, but this was hubby's gift. Mine was a beautiful red sarong covered in tropical fish that I still love!

Anyway, so we're chatting, and I explained that this was where Daddy and Mummy stayed after we got married, she was surprised that we were married too! 'I'm married to you too Mummy' she said, hmmm, I sense some confusion, never mind, we nattered on.

I told her that one day we would take her to the Seychelles too, and we'd all have a wonderful time. She said she'd like that 'as long I can go in my pink airplane'. Now I'm really confused, she doesn't have a toy airplane, let alone a pink one... We're hoping she's projecting to a future where we have won the lotto and given her her own pink jet... oh, to have her imagination!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home