08 September 2008

Miaow!

Our first attempt at face painting wasn't too disastrous...

She honestly looked much cuter in person (I know, the photo is a little spooky looking and not really helped along by a bad case of scary red-eye!). And she really enjoyed being a cat for the entire day - even though by the time we left the house she had smeared her whiskers and rubbed her nose off already!

I couldn't believe that she sat for almost 10 whole minutes without moving, well, 'not moving' might be an understatement... it's a relative thing for Molly. Even when we play statues she can't really keep still. 'Freeze' to her is more like 'oh, OK, bare minimum wriggling, if you must'.

But anyway, we did it and now it is one of her favourite things to do. I am not going to post the pictures of Mummy after having been face painted by Molly - I was a red elephant - yes, something about my ever increasing girth must have given her the idea...

And depending on how many nice things daddy brings me to eat this week I will decide whether his photo get published - not that I'm holding him to ransom or anything, ha ha!

1 Comments:

Blogger Domestic Goddess said...

What a great Mummy you are! Next stop for Molly is the Stage Show!

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home