20 February 2009

Presenting...

Flynn Michael Thomas Morgan. Isn't he just gorgeous?

Born, rather rapidly, Monday 16th Feb at 7.45am. Weighing in at 8lb 14oz.

Luckily we made it to the hospital before he arrived, just. I had to get in the back and concentrate hard on NOT pushing about 10 minutes before we got there and I'll be honest I thought we were gonna have him on the side of the road in Tai Tapu! But we made it, and got in the birthing pool with all of 15 minutes to spare.

Shocking, terrifying but perfect really and certainly much better then labouring for days - although I think I was, and just did a good job at pretending nothing was happening - you know me!

So, let the fun begin! More soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lil' Eve said...

He's gorgeous. You must be over the moon. Congratulations to you, Kris and Molly. Enjoy these precious times. Lots of love,
Eefje

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home