17 December 2005

Look at the size of this!


While I'm here, just thought I'd show you another reason for Molly and I being out all week! We really didn't want to be home with this thing hanging just metres from the front door buzzing away.... yuck!!

It's finally gone now - a week is plenty long enough for a swarm of bees to visit in your garden - the bee keeper that came to collect them said there was probably around 20,000 bees there, can you believe it! Makes me feel a little more justified in my hurried and panicky sprints to the car with Molly tucked up my top for protection - you think I'm joking!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Domestic Goddess said...

I still think how very exciting! I am rapt someone finally came and took them I wonder where they came from?

11:49 AM  
Blogger Jules said...

They came to our garden because they were being neglected by their owners - well, that's what the nice beekeeper man thought - and I guess our tree was nice and quiet and sheltered. Or maybe they looked through the window and though, ha ha, we can scare the s#@* out of her, ha ha.... I'm so glad they're gone!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home