26 April 2006

'Get your finger out of my mouth I'm trying to eat this crap!'

We're trying to stop Molly eating every piece of fluff, underlay, grass, leaves, cat fur, sticky buds (from said cat) and general floor crap that she can get her tiny little fingers on. Any ideas? Please!

And before all you smart arses say 'hoover', if only it were that simple. We have 400 year old carpet that is being replaced on Monday and in preparation for this hubby has been hacking said carpet randomly to repair squeaky old floorboards underneath, I'm surprised I've not lost her completely under these holes...

I'm sure it can't be very pleasant for her to have me sticking my fingers in her mouth every 10 minutes to extricate another miniscule piece of something harmless, just in case it's not! But it doesn't seem to be unduly upsetting her, in fact she's using it as biting practise - OUCH her little teeth are sharp, thank God there are only two so far, otherwise she'd be mauling me to death!

2 Comments:

Blogger desert flower said...

I've heard that cat fur and carpet dust strenghten a childs immune system. Ha ha...Its a stage it will pass. As for her teeth, maybe you need some of those gloves that the butcher wears. he he

5:08 PM  
Blogger Domestic Goddess said...

no advice here from the woman whos husband pulled a half a razor blade from the mouth of only child!

Yay carpet just in time for winter

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home