12 April 2006

It's Official!

Today I told my boss that I would not be returning to work next month! Woo hoo!!

I'm officially a stay-at-home Mum and I couldn't be happier. I ummed and ahhed for a while but only in a kind of half hearted way. Yes we could do with the money, and yes sometimes I miss the place. But not that often, I get all the good gossip from hubby and see all the people I really miss outside of work so hey... don't miss the office politics that's for sure!

Molly is the best job I've ever had, I have no idea if I'm any good at it and I certainly don't get paid like I used to, but I love it and I'm sticking at it for as long as I can.

1 Comments:

Blogger Domestic Goddess said...

Super stuff, well done. Oh the weight and guilt is over. Phew!

As we have discussed many times what is the point of procreation when you cannot raise them, besides good things come to those who wait, thanks Helen for the little help out!

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home