22 February 2007

Gosh that was quick!

I can't quite believe three weeks have come and gone already! Mum left yesterday and will be back in the UK this time tomorrow, maybe a bit sooner but you know once you pass the 24 hours travelling mark you kind of loose track don't you?!? well, I know I do.

So, I was going to try and do a quick run down of what we got up to while she was here, but firstly you'd all be bored to tears reading it (because we did lots of chatting, lots of beaching and lots of playing with Molly, eating too much and general family fun stuff), and secondly, I can't remember everything - honestly these last three weeks have gone in a flash. So I won't.

Just wanted to say Hi after such a long break and promise to write again soon.

Oh yeah, Molly got a new swing (present from her great grandparents in the UK), she LOVES it. Every now and then she'll stand by the front door and say 'swing, swing, swing, swing, SWING' until I get the message. Once she's in it I can't get her out - no really, full blown, screaming tantrums have occured - hopefully her enthusiasm will fade with time...

2 Comments:

Blogger Domestic Goddess said...

Oh honey,
three weeks is hardly long enough but I am sure you made the most of it and besides I will be seeing you real soon just to keep you on your toes! I will write shortly
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2:58 PM  
Blogger desert flower said...

So good to read your blog again. I've miss you. Glad that you had such a good time with your Mum, I know the times just flies by right !Sorry I missed you on skype yesterday, try later. By the way , the last picture of Molly with the teddy hat, that one of my nana's creations I think. NIce to see her wearing it. Keep us up to date, big kiss xx

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home