04 March 2007

9? Are your sure?

Impressed? I bloody was! and a little bit surprised to say the least!

This happened whilst talking to my Mum on the computer the other day, and doing my best to ignore Moo's best efforts to distract me. Eventually she went quiet and (as all you parents know only too well) that's when I started to worry... I looked down and there she was, dilligently building her 9 block tower!

For once the camera was handy so I got a couple of good photos before she realised I was watching her and smashed it over with a giggle - I got a pic of that too, a real action shot.

Now you all know me well enough to know that I don't do 'competitive parenting'. I don't enjoy it, never have, never will. In fact on several occasions I have been known to sabotage an oncoming game by telling anyone who'll listen that Molly's best skills include a cracking Sid James laugh and an even better Barney Gumble beer belch (we're so proud), that usually stops the competition fairly quickly!

But you know... she is very advanced... hee hee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home