21 September 2008

Hormonal? Me?

OK, well maybe a wee bit. Just be warned, the slightest thing will set me off, and I can't guarantee which way I will go.

Example; visiting friends for morning tea and I can't even remember what we were talking about but the last thing said was 'kids eh...' and all of a sudden (I am under no delusions that it was me who started the giggling) there were four grown women, crossed legged - we've all had kids! - and crying with laughter... so much so the kids started to look a little concerned. Poor wee things, are we supposed to be good examples of polite society I wonder?

The next day, yesterday, I spent mostly in tears, or blooming angry and about to be in tears, or sleeping - the best option, for all concerned, I think hubby and Molly were probably glad of the respite. It's been a long time since I had such a bad day and it was a bit of a shocker.

I'm feeling better today, for now... stand back!

I'm sure this will pass, like everything else, it is a phase or something. But I do feel a little bit like I am the textbook of all things that could afflict you during pregnancy at the moment. I know I'm not really and that all things considered I am doing really well, it's just the hormones talking so I'll shut up for a bit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Domestic Goddess said...

I think it also has much to do with the season as all may gal mates are all moaning about the same(myself included) I am getting so desperate I am waiting for an appointment to do something I cannot even spell...kinesiology???

Anyhoo I think you should get that lovely round belly up here for an early summer holiday, before you get too round (as we been having a couple of whale beachings up here, no need to confuse matters!!!)

Speaking of hormones one of the people I know, told another preggo mum that if her baby was mongol that her kids would laugh at it! and well they no longer talk!
Ha Ha Ha

3:44 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

You could be right, maybe the weather. What is kinesiology? and what is a mongol baby? and are they not talking because she had a mongol baby or what? email me the answers please.

Would love to come visiting soon, thinking I will come with bubs in March-ish if that's OK? Our hols coming up and in-laws visiting and then xmas and before you know it... POP!

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home