04 July 2009

So...

Almost two months with no blog, this is an all time worst for me I think! If memory serves I began to feel a bit more human and a bit less 'milk machine' around the 6 month mark with Miss Molly, so I'm really hoping that in about a months time I will know my arse from my elbow and will be able to string an almost coherent sentence together again (one that doesn't involve contents of nappy, sleep deprivation, etc., etc.) for your reading enjoyment. But, of course, I can't guarantee that will happen, but that's the vague hope I have.

Anyway, what about a photo of the most gorgeous girl in her new hat from Grandma, she loves it! the matching cardy is just perfect too (we're so lucky Grandma is such a great knitter. The kids are warm, toasty and in designer duds most of the time, thanks to her nimble fingers! thanks again Nan xxx).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home