06 May 2009

Waaaaah!

Waaaaah! Waaaaah! Waaaaah! Waaaaah! Waaaaah! Waaaaah! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Well now you're just showing off wee boy! OK, OK, I know you have the world's finest vocal chords but you really don't have to demonstrate their capabilities all the time....

Oh my God! where is the off button? I stupidly thought I had found it just a couple of weeks ago. Flynn decided that being swaddled was the absolute business and would instantly fall into a deep and satisfying (well, for me at least) sleep. Now, not so much, it sometimes works, this morning it does not.

I know it's because I stupidly planned to get some things done while Miss Molly is at Preschool, but all he needs is a sleep and all he wants is to scream at me and tell me how tired he is - which is sort of slowing things down a bit. Now I know if got into the car and drove he would be asleep in seconds, but I am so knackered that driving in this howling wind and rain is probably not the brightest of things to do...

It's a phase right? it'll pass right?

So, anyway, you'll have to make do with some pictures, and I will blog again as soon as I get the chance.

PS we are really all fine, just a wee bit jaded x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home