01 March 2006

What a fabulous day!

It started off as a fairly normal day, Molly woke up too early and would not go back to sleep, and I had a slight headache, nothing new there....

First, I checked my phone messages and there was a call from a good friend who's been having a tough time of it the last month or so. She's very pregnant and the baby was in a breech position. Not good for a lady who desperately wants a home, water birth and as little medical intervention as possible. Anyway, she's been trying homeopathy, osteopathy and lots of other 'pathy's , we've been swimming and basically doing everything to try to make bubs turn right way up/down. But it's been a stressful old time for her. Long story short, after manual manipulation (ouch!) yesterday, baby has turned! Woo hoo! Home birth is back on and all is right with the world.

We are on stand-by to take Eva (big sister to new baby, and one of Molly's favourite friends) when the going gets tough... ooh, it's so exciting!

And then I checked my email. And what should I find, but an email from a dear, dear friend, with news which is not mine to share, but which absolutely made my day. If you're reading this hun, love you xx

If only every day was filled with this much good news. Fabulous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home