31 May 2006

I should be packing...

I really should, we leave tomorrow!

But I've just realised that I haven't done a blog entry for ages, so thought I'd better do a quick one before we're off. I'll try to write from the UK but I have a feeling things may be a little on the hectic side... maybe?!

So, what to take? I think I'm gonna go for the overkill approach and empty the contents of whole chests of drawers straight into suitcases, that should work? Or maybe I'll just chuck in the absolute bare minimum, for Molly at least, since everyone seems to have bought her some new clothes. Plus that would leave room for all the presents we'll be bringing back for her!

OK, there's no putting it off any longer, I've got to start doing something constructive, I know I'm only delaying the inevitable and not packing won't make me any less freaked out about 24 hours on a plane with a one year now will it?!?!?!?

2 Comments:

Blogger Domestic Goddess said...

Oh Honey I feel terrible, I just had lunch with Elaine and she said you left and I thought it was the 5th(I should not rely on memory at present) Sorry I did not get a chance to say goodbye but I was thinking of you all night and praying Molly would be angel. I know you will have the most amazing time it is fantastic being away from home as there seems to be less jobs for you to do. Bliss, enjoy the disposables xxxxx

See you for a debrief upon your return.

8:33 AM  
Blogger GLP said...

It was great to see you. Hope the journey back to NZ went okay.

Write soon!

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home