11 May 2006

Playcentre rocks!

I've been kind of delaying our first trip to Playcentre with Molly because she still really needs her morning nap (and given half a chance so do I!), but when the carpets were being laid last week we went along as visitors, it got us away from the mayhem at home and gave me a chance to have a look around, see what Molly made of it (and whether she could cope with a 9-12.30 session) and decide whether to sign up for next term.

We loved it! Molly was in her element. She was chasing around after the big kids, riding the roll-along scooters, playing in the sandpit (her jeans were beyond filthy). It was excellent! So we are signed up and ready to start next term, just on Wednesdays.

I can't believe she managed a whole morning without a complete meltdown. I think she was just distracted enough to keep going and going, there was far too much stuff going on for her to flake out. Saying that, she was asleep by the time I'd reversed the truck out of the carpark, and stayed asleep for two hours, which is just unheard of for Molly (another deciding factor I must admit!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home