17 January 2006

Oh my goodness!

It's January 16th already!!

It's been a fairly hectic few weeks here. Much like the 'summer' weather, our schedule has been all over the place, it's amazing how a few long weekends can throw you. Molly was heartbroken this week when Daddy had to go back to work for a full week! Oh well, back to normal now I guess...

But not for long, in just 10 short days my Mum arrives for a month and I can't wait! It's been over six months since we've seen her and that's just too long. She arrives on the 26th Janunary at some god awful early hour of the morning, but who cares! I couldn't be more excited.

I think having children really makes you appreciate your parents so much more - not that I didn't before, but it just makes you think about all they've done for you, things that you take for granted until you find yourself doing it. I can't even begin to say enough 'thank you's' to my Mum. I think having Molly may be a good start though, they fell in love in an instant.

I only wish I could have the chance to introduce her to my Dad, I’ve been thinking about him a lot just lately. Sometimes I look at Molly and see him as clear as day, she has his (and mine) enormous, joker mouth - as you can see - and some of her expressions are so like him it’s untrue, so maybe he’s met her already… I hope so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home