06 September 2006

Back on track

We went to Playcentre today for the first time in three weeks and I think she enjoyed herself, what do you reckon? And yes of course she had to brush her teeth as soon as she got home to get rid of all the green and blue paint, sand and puddle that she was sipping on before we left!

This is just a quick one to let you all know she is feeling much better. She's still a wee bit whiny and clingy, but the ear infection has cleared, her temperature has dropped (so let's presume the virus is gone) and she is only producing half a tonne of green goo every day now - joy!

So great to have her almost back to normal, it's been a tough few weeks. She's been up and down like a yo-yo, one minute she's been great and the next back down again (or up - her temperature has been scary at times), and it's so hard to watch and not be able to fix it for her, but we're getting there.

Now if we could just get her to eat more then a handful of raisins a day that would be grand - she might even sleep after 5.30 in the morning (wishful thinking I know).

1 Comments:

Blogger desert flower said...

Oh my god. she has such a cheeky smile ! A real " look at what I'm doing , I'm so clever " smile. Actually I think Chris might have the same look. Honestly, she looks so much like him in this photo ! Its the artist look that she's going for , blue paint stains, dishevelled appearance...I remember the passionately devoted to my toothbrush stage. Glad she's feeling better xxxxx

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home