17 January 2006

So much fun!

Today Molly and I, along with Jody and Ella went swimming for the first time! It was soooo cool, Molly loved it! She was a little bit nervous to start with, the swimming pool was full of kids and noise, so once inside the changing rooms she did look a little bit anxious, poor sausage had no idea what was going on.

Once we were in the pool she had a whale of a time. Jody showed me how to hold her properly and swoosh her around without drowning her (a very real concern for me!), after about 10 minutes she was trying to escape from me and wriggling so much it was a job to keep hold of her.

A big splash in the face made her cry for about 20 seconds and then she was all smiles again. I am concerned now that our paddling pool won't be acceptable to her anymore, the swimming pool was much, much warmer - so she didn't spend the first 10 minutes sharply intaking breath, until she gets used to it! I can't wait to take her again!

I didn't have a camera to take any photos in the pool, but this is Molly on our return home and ready for a big afternoon nap - she looks pretty happy eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home